Locally Caught Lake Erie Yellow Perch
- Sustainable Fishery recognized by Monterey Bay Seafood Watch.
- Trap net caught, Fish landed alive in nets. This allows by-catch to be returned to the lake alive and well.
- Boats off loaded at our docks daily. Live fish insures the freshest quality product.
- Ohio owned boats caught by local fishermen & women.
Hand Cut Lake Erie Yellow Perch
- Supports the local economy from boat to table or store.
- Fresh product available May through November.
- Frozen IQF & re-fresh product available in the off season.
- Hand cut by the best skilled yellow perch cutters in Northeast Ohio.
Catanese Classic Seafood
The only fish house in Northeast Ohio located on the waterfront is proud to offer the finest quality Lake Erie Yellow Perch produced with pride, skill and care. Please contact us to start enjoying this treasure from the Lake.