PREMIUM OYSTERS AVAILABLE THIS WEEK:
- Belons: Casco Bay, Maine 3″-4.5″ strong brine with intense copper finish
- Chesapeake Bay: Maryland and Virginia 3.5″+ mild, meaty, low salt content
- Bras D’Or: Cape Breton, Nova Scotia 3″
- Thunder Caps: PEI, Canada 3″
- Winter Harbor: Long heralded as the best tasting of the Maine’s cultured oysters. Maine’s clear and cold waters of Casco Bay surround the Broad Sound estuary providing the natural upwelling and influx of crucial nutrients. This produces the perfect growing conditions for these oysters. The flavor is distinct and complex. Big crisp meat yields full oceanic salinity with a high brine up front and a nice sweet creamy finish. – recognized as a favorite of oyster connoisseur’s.
Size: 3.25 inches
Appearance: clean deep uniform cups
Flavor: crisp meat yields full oceanic salinity with a high brine up front and a nice sweet creamy finish
- Chef Creek: British Columbia, Canada 2.75″ briny with full meat, lettuce finish
- Cranberry Creek: Oakland Bay, WA 3″ deep shell, briny with a cucumber finish
- Elkhorn: Willapa Bay, WA 3″ beach-grown with firm meats and high brine, melon finish
- Mirada: Hood Canal, WA 2.75″ slightly briny with crisp finish
- Saiko: Willapa Bay, WA 2.5-3″ Briny and Sweet with a melon finish
- Kumamoto: Oakland, Washington 2″ mild brine with creamy meats, and a honeydew finish
- Kusshi: British Columbia, Canada 2″ decent salt content, meaty chew, cucumber finish
Available this week:
Pictured above: Speckled Hind AKA Kitty Mitchell Grouper:
Steelhead Trout– Farmed from Scotland.
Big, Beautiful Caribbean Red Snapper 12 lb. and up fish, perfect to fillet.
Open Blue Cobia. Premium farmed product from Panama.
Fresh Stone Crab Claw Season is open! Place your pre-orders now! We will have medium and large incoming this week.
Cape Bay Scallops: A specialty item that must be experienced in order to be appreciated. Hand-harvested in the triangle region of Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod Bay, and Nantucket.
Icelandic Fish: One of the highest-rated sustainable fisheries in the world. Recognized by Monterey Bay Seafood Watch and the Marine Stewardship Council. Fish available include Cod, Turbot, Arctic Char, and Haddock.
Norwegian Wolffish Fillet.
Lake Fish: Medium Walleye is still plentiful. We expect to continue to see fresh product through the first half of December and hopefully throughout the holiday season. Yellow Perch: Continues to be hit or miss, and we were able to bring in product early this week. Frozen or PF product is available.
Mahi: Mahi is in great supply and we are expecting to see big, beautiful fish arriving throughout the winter.
Halibut: The demand for halibut is high right now, especially with the closing of the Alaskan season and poor weather conditions causing prices to increase. The market is now split between farmed Norwegian product, wild Norwegian, and Atlantic.
Hawaiian Kanpachi: Similar to Amberjack, this premium yellowtail is farmed off the coast of Kona, Hawaii. Endless preparation options are available including raw: sashimi, poke, ceviche or cooked: steamed, poached, sautéed, broiled, grilled, seared (you get the picture). Not to mention, this fish has the sustainability, stewardship, health stats, and taste to make it one of our favorite new fish to present to consumers and restaurants alike. Find more information here.
Pacifico Striped Bass: Pacifico Aquaculture’s striped bass are unique in that they are the only farmed striped bass to be given a 4-Star (highest rating) by the Best Aquaculture Program which evaluates the sustainability and practices of the processor, farm, hatchery, and feed of farmed seafood products. Raised in the open ocean of Baja, California with minimal handling and quick delivery. Find out more information here.
- Santa Barbara Cold Smoked
Coastal Harbor Beechwood, Harbor Point
- Santa Barbara Hot Smoked
Honey Oak Farmed unsliced, Pacific Wild unsliced
- Ducktrap Cold Smoked
Kendal Brook, Cold-Smoked Pastrami, Smoked Trout Fillet, Smoked Scallops, Mussels, and Shrimp
- Dom Petroff Caviar
- Salmon Roe 50gm
- Pacific White Sturgeon Royal 30gm
- Ossetra Caviar 2x10gm packs
- Trout Roe 100gm
- Philly Wild American Texas Shrimp
- shell-on, 5# box, Brown or white
- peeled and deveined, Tail-on, 20/1# bags
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp
- Butterfly breaded coconut shrimp 16/20
- Hand-breaded Butterfly 12/15, 16/20, 21/25
- Freshwater Shrimp “Scampi”
- Shell-on/2# bags 4/6, 6/8, 8/12
- Philly Wild American Texas Shrimp
- Fresh Fish and Seafood
- Premium Oysters
- Stone Crab Claws
- Live Lobsters
- Chilean Sea Bass
- Black Cod
- Organic Prince Edward Island Mussels
- Crab Legs, Clusters, and Claws
- King Crab Legs 20#/case 6/9, 9/12, 16/20
- 8/Up Snow Crab Clusters
- Snow Crab Claws Cap/Off 12/16, 16/20, 21/25 Jonah Cap-Off Cocktail Claws 12/16
Specialty Items for the Holidays
- La Rose Noire
- Macarons, Chou Chous, Tartes Passion, Carolines
- Brooklyn Cannoli Company
- Restaurant Style desserts including: mini/large cannolis, cannoli cream, sfogliatelle, and tiramisu
- Handmade Fully-Prepared Appetizers
- Breakfast tarts, Crab Cakes, Dumplings, Pot Stickers, Spring Rolls, and more!